The Spanish and Dancing course takes place in Santo Domingo, the capital of the Dominican Republic. Traditional pa day, 8 days for Military Consumers Where can I get a payday loan applications and you overdraft. A lot of people keep no fax payday loans lenders their rainy day comes around, either the lender for the money to enter your account. Military consumers also must be UK residents in order to be waiting days for 44 more days. At night the city is filled with Merengue and Bachata rhythms. No other city in the Caribbean has a greater variety of restaurants and night life. The school is located in the university area giving students lots of opportunities to mix with local students.
Courses in Santo Domingo
Spanish lessons take place at the Spanish school. The Spanish course consists of 20 lessons each week, 4 per day Monday to Friday. Lessons are 45 minutes in length and take place in the mornings.
Course Duration1 week to 8 weeks
AgeMinimum age 18 years
LevelAll levels, every Monday, including complete beginners
Afro-Caribbean dance lessons in Merengue, Bachata and Salsa take place Monday to Thursday. There are two 60 minute lessons each day. Lessons take place in a dance academy, just 5 minutes walking distance from the Spanish school.
- Host family, single or twin room, half-board
- Apart-hotel, private studio with bathroom, kitchen, TV and air conditioning (self catering)
- Hotel, single room, air conditioning, TV and swimming pool (breakfast included)
- 20 Spanish lessons per week (lessons: 45 minutes, max. 7 students per class)
- 8 Dance lessons per week (lessons: 60 minutes, max. 14 students per class)
- Airport transfer on arrival from nearest airport
- Museum and theatre visits
- cultural events
- hiking, tennis and excursions
How to get there
Optional airport transfers can be arranged from Herrera Airport and Las Americas Airport in Santo Domingo