French and Skiing in Annecy
January to March
Located in the picturesque French Alps, Annecy is a perfect location for combining a French course with skiing at the world famous ski resorts of Chamonix, Val d’Isere and Les Arcs.
- Semi Intensive French course of 12 group lessons/wk
- Intensive French course of 20 group lesson/wk.
- French Exam Preparation courses
- French and Cookery
Specialised French and Skiing courses are available at our Annecy school. You can also hire ski equipment on-site. The courses last for a minimum of 2 weeks and include:
- 20 French lessons
- 2 skiing trips each weekend
- Ski passes
- Transportation to the ski resorts
- French host families
- Shared apartments with fully equipped kitchen and lounge, TV and washing machine
- Private studio apartments
Our school in Annecy arranges seasonal activities for students including cheese tasting, visits to theatres, picnics and sightseeing trips to Geneva, Lyon and Chamonix, plus other weekend excursions.
Optional activities include sightseeing trips to Geneva, Lyon and Chamonix, plus other weekend excursions.
Airport transfers available from/to Chambery, Lyon or Geneva airports.
Why choose Apple Languages?
- 20 years' experience
- ALTO, ICEF, WYSTC, IALC
- High quality courses
- Transparent pricing
- Friendly support staff