Spanish and Skiing
If you would like to learn Spanish and maximise your time on the ski slopes then this could be the perfect course for you!
The 2-week Spanish and Skiing course at our Granada (Old Town) school includes:
- 1-week Intensive Spanish course
- A daily program of social and cultural activities
- 1-week of skiing accompanied by a Spanish teacher
- Transport to the ski resort
- 5 full day ski and lift passes
- A personal Spanish ski instructor can be hired for an additional charge
Alternatively, do any Spanish course at our Granada school and go skiing in the afternoons or at the weekend. The staff at our Granada school will be pleased to advise you regarding accommodation, ski hire and transport.
Spanish lessons take place in the mornings in Granada allowing you to be enjoying the slopes by early afternoon!
- Spanish host families
- Shared apartments
- Private studio apartments
- Student Residences
Included in the course fees at our Granada Option 2 school are:
8 evening “conferencias” per week, Free guided tour of Granada, 4 Spanish film afternoons per week, 3 sports afternoons per week, “Intercambios” – conversation exchanges with Spanish students.
How to get there
Fly direct to Granada or fly to Malaga and take the direct coach service to Granada.