French course for Teenagers, Cannes
- Full board accommodation (3 meals per day) in host family (twin rooms)
- 20 or 26 French lessons per week
- Free return airport transfer from/to Nice airport or Antibes/Cannes train station
- Extensive programme of activities - windsurfing, sailing, kayaking, evening barbecue, crepes evening, sports tournaments, bowling, themed evenings
- Full day excursions at weekends to watersports amusement park, Lerin Islands
In Cannes, students stay in a 19th Century building in a pleasant, residential area just 25 minutes walk from the famous “Croisette”, the part of town famous for the film festival. Teachers live on-site and the campus has its own sports facilities.
Students have the choice between taking a course of 20 lessons per week or a more Intensive course of 26 lessons per week. The additional 6 French lessons are taken in smaller groups.
For those looking for a total immersion in French culture, host family accommodation is available at both Antibes and Cannes. Students have their lessons, lunch and activities at the school. All other meals are with your host family.
Students do have some free time in the evening if parents provide permission. Students are always taken to Antibes or Cannes in the school bus with their activity leaders and are returned to the campus by bus at the appropriate time.
At the weekend there is a full day excursion to the nearby “Aquasplash” amusement park.
The residence was great, with superb swimming pool, near a great beach and excellent food. The classes were very enjoyable and I learned a lot of French.
The teachers were really great and made class interesting. My host family was great, they were extremely nice and helpful.
A high-standard French course for teenagers with host family accommodation. Ideal location for 14-17 year olds who want to learn French and be close to the beach.
Airport transfers are provided free of charge from/to Nice airport or Cannes train station for students arriving on Sundays and departing on Saturdays.