What better place to take a Spanish and Dance course than in Argentina’s energetic and colourful capital city! Our Capital Federal school in Buenos Aires is situated in an impressive, historical building, within easy reach of the city’s main tourist attractions. The school itself has 15 spacious classrooms, an audio and video room, common room for students, a fully equipped kitchen and a cafeteria.
Courses in Buenos Aires (Capital Federal)
The Spanish lessons are held in the mornings from Monday to Friday (25 per week), in groups of no more than 9 students. Spanish lessons aim to improve all main aspects of the language (speaking, listening, reading and writing) and put these skills into practice in real-life situations.
Course Duration1-4 weeks
AgeMinimum 16 years
LevelSpanish lessons are available for students of all levels, including complete beginner. There are three different level groups for Salsa/Tango lessons: basic, intermediate and advanced.
Tango or Salsa Lessons
You will have 8 group Salsa or Tango lessons each week, which take place in the afternoons. Dance lessons are held in the school, and often you will be invited to take part in a ‘Milonga,’ where you can practice what you have learned in these lessons with other dancers! You should bring comfortable clothes and women are expected to bring high heels (or Tango shoes if you have some!)
- Host Family, in a single or shared room (bed & breakfast and half-board options). You can also request a private bathroom at an additional cost
- Student Residence, in a single or shared room. Private bathrooms are available at an additional cost
- 25 Spanish lessons per week (45 minutes per lesson, max. 9 students per group)
- 8 Salsa/Tango lessons per week (45 minutes per lesson, max. 6 students per group)
- Free internet access – Wi-Fi
- Free access to kitchenette
- Charity work
- Bowling in the evening
- Guided visits (La Bombonera Stadium, a Milonga, Evita’s Museum, Planetarium & Palermo Forests, etc.)
How to get there
Optional transfers can be arranged to/from Buenos Aires Airport at an additional cost
Location of our school in Buenos Aires (Capital Federal)
4.03 / 5
3.19 / 5
4.27 / 5