Bursting with both traditional and contemporary culture, Córdoba’s unique contrast of historic and modern makes this city an attractive destination for all students. The enthusiasm and openness of the locals means that even complete beginners won’t be afraid to give Salsa or Tango lessons a try! Our school is situated right in the heart of the city, allowing you to easily experience the vivacity of Córdoba on foot. Wish to take a break from the hustle and bustle of the city? No problem! You will find some of Argentina’s most impressive natural landscapes only a few minutes from the city and idyllic mountain villages just a short bus-ride away.
Our school is located within a two-storey building, composed of 10 classrooms, an audio/video room, meeting room for students, fully-equipped kitchen, cafeteria and an outdoor area with a barbecue.
Courses in Cordoba
Spanish lessons take place on a Monday – Friday basis in the mornings (28 lessons per week). The course aims to develop all main aspects of the Spanish language, as well as intercultural skills, and put these into practice in everyday situations.
Course Duration1-4 weeks
AgeMinimum 16 years
LevelSpanish lessons are available for students of all levels, including complete beginners. There are three different level groups for Salsa/Tango lessons: basic, intermediate and advanced.
Salsa or Tango Lessons
You will have 8 group Salsa or Tango lessons each week, which take place in the afternoons, after lunch. Dance lessons are held in the school, and often you will be invited to take part in a ‘Milonga,’ where you can practice what you have learned in these lessons with other dancers! You should bring comfortable clothes and women are expected to bring high heels (or Tango shoes if you have some!)
- Host Family (single or shared room) with bed & breakfast or half-board options. Private bathrooms are available at an extra cost
- Student Residences (single or shared room). The residences are shared with fellow international students, as well as locals, and are recommended for young students (18-25 years). Shared kitchen access is included and private bathrooms are available at an additional cost
- 25 Spanish group lessons per week (45 minutes per lesson, max. 7 students per group)
- 8 Salsa or Tango lessons per week (55 minutes per lesson, max. 6 students per group)
- Wi-Fi access
- Afternoon museum visits
- Latin American movies
- Visit to Guemes neighbourhood
- Visit to the Sierras
- Water sports: windsurfing, fishing, water-skiing, sailing, etc
- Adventure tourism (i.e – climbing in the sierras)
How to get there
Optional transfers to/from Córdoba Airport can be arranged at an extra cost
Location of our school in Cordoba
4.2 / 5
3.6 / 5
4.4 / 5