Spanish and Skiing
On our Spanish + Skiing course, you can learn Spanish and enjoy organised skiing/snowboarding excursions at the weekends in the nearby mountains. The course includes:
• 20 Spanish lessons
• 2-day ski pass (Saturday and Sunday)
• Lift passes
• Transportation to and from the mountains
On Saturdays and Sundays, the shuttle service will pick students up from the school at 7:30am and take you to the ski centre, arriving at around 10:00am. There is a stop-off on the way to hire equipment, if necessary. The shuttle back to the school will leave the resort at 5:00pm. Skiing takes place at the El Colarado ski centre, which offers pistes for skiers of all levels, as well as shops, bars and restaurants for lunch stops!
- Spanish-speaking host families with half-board (breakfast and evening meal)
- Shared apartments. Single rooms in a large house shared between 5-12 other students. The house is located within walking distance to the school and includes a large patio, common areas, bathrooms and Wi-Fi.
Our school in Santiago de Chile offer three activities each week (one free of charge) and an excursion every weekend. Activities vary from week to week, but may typically include:
• City tours
• Chilean barbecues
• Cookery lessons
• Spanish movies
• Salsa lessons
• Horse riding
• Various excursions (Valparaiso, Pucón, La Serena, camping at the Andean, Isla Negra and many more!
How to get there
Transfers can be arranged from / to Santiago de Chile airport