Spanish and Skiing
On our Spanish + Skiing course in Santiago de Chile, you can learn Spanish and enjoy organised skiing/snowboarding excursions at the weekends. Ski during the summer in the incredible Andes, the highest mountain range outside of Asia!
Our prices start with one ski weekend over two weeks, two ski weekends over three weeks and so on. If you would like to book just one week of lessons and ski on the first Sunday and last Saturday you will need to contact us to book this special programme with extra nights of accommodation.
The two week skiing course includes:
• 40 Spanish lessons
• 2-day ski pass (middle Saturday and Sunday)
• Lift passes
• Transportation to and from the mountains
On Saturdays and Sundays, the shuttle service will pick students up from the school at 7:30am and take you to the ski centre, arriving at around 10:00am. There is a stop-off on the way to hire equipment, if necessary. The shuttle back to the school will leave the resort at 5:00pm. Skiing takes place at the El Colarado ski centre, which offers pistes for skiers of all levels, as well as shops, bars and restaurants for lunch stops!
- Spanish-speaking host families with half-board (breakfast and evening meal)
- Shared apartments. Single rooms in a large house shared between 5-12 other students. The house is located within walking distance to the school and includes a large patio, common areas, bathrooms and Wi-Fi.
Our school in Santiago de Chile offer three activities each week (one free of charge) and an excursion every weekend. Activities vary from week to week, but may typically include:
• City tours
• Chilean barbecues
• Cookery lessons
• Spanish movies
• Salsa lessons
• Horse riding
• Various excursions (Valparaiso, Pucón, La Serena, camping at the Andean, Isla Negra and many more!
How to get there
Transfers can be arranged from / to Santiago de Chile airport