Our school in Malaga is situated in the prestigious residential area of Cerrado de Calderon, within 10 minutes walking distance of the beach. The school has 25 air-conditioned classrooms, a self-access multi-media centre Internet café and private dance studio. The school is located on a private mini-campus, with its own private swimming pool, gardens and on-site student residence. All rooms in the residence have private toilet/showers. There is also a 24-hour reception, restaurant, bar and cinema.
Alternatively, you can stay in an apartment shared with other students, or in a Spanish host family
Courses in Malaga
Spanish lessons are held on a Monday - Friday basis, every morning, normally from 08.30 am - 12.30 pm (4 lessons per day). All Spanish teaching is by fully qualified and experienced native Spanish speakers.
Course Duration2 or 4 weeks
AgeMinimum 17 years
LevelThe Spanish course and the dance lessons are available at all levels, including complete beginners.
Flamenco or Salsa Lessons
Students choose to learn either Flamenco or Salsa. Each dance lesson is taught by a professional dance teacher. The school has its own air-conditioned dance studio. The Salsa or Flamenco dancing lessons are held every day on a Monday – Friday basis, from either 2.00 pm – 4.00 pm or 4.00 pm – 6.00 pm (2 lessons per day).
- On-site residence, single or twin room (room only option with private toilet / shower, phone, safety deposit box)
- Executive rooms in the on-site residence are also available (includes double bed, full private bathroom, private terrace, television, fridge and tea and coffee facilities)
- Shared apartment, single or twin room (self catering option)
- Host family, single or twin room (half board option)
- 20 Spanish lessons per week (50 minutes in length, max.10 students per class)
- 10 Flamenco or Salsa dance lessons per week (55 minutes in length, max. 20 students per class)
- welcome drink on first Sunday
- guided tour of Malaga
- film evenings in the school
- use of swimming pool
- use of school multi-media laboratory and self access study centre
- weekly presentation on Spanish culture
- school internet cafe (2 euros per hour)
- tapas tour (typically on a Friday - approx. 10 euros)
- full day excursions on Saturdays / Sundays (this typically includes visits to Seville, Granada, Cordoba and El Chorro)
- weekend excursion to Morocco (including all travel and accommodation – approx. 170 euros)
- sports (school can arrange golf, tennis or gym)
How to get there
Optional airport transfers from / to Malaga airport are available for an additional charge.
Location of our school in Malaga
4.45 / 5
4.21 / 5
4.71 / 5