Spanish and Dance - Flamenco – Madrid (Spain)
1 week or more
Minimum age 18 years
The Spanish and Flamenco course takes place in Madrid, one of the most beautiful capital cities in Europe. Our Spanish school is located in the very centre of the city, just a short walk from the 'Plaza de Espana'.
All levels of Spanish and Flamenco learner can start the course on any Monday.
Spanish lessons take place at the Spanish school. The Spanish course consists of 20 lessons each week, 4 per day Monday to Friday. Lessons are 55 minutes in length and take place in the mornings.
There are 8 Flamenco lessons each week with professional Spanish Flamenco teachers. Flamenco dance classes take place during the afternoon or evening in a special Flamenco school or at the Spanish school building in Madrid.
- Host family, single or twin room, half-board or full-board
- Student residence, single or twin room, half-board or full-board
- Shared apartments, single or twin room, self-catering
- Private studio apartment, single or twin room, self-catering
- 20 Spanish lessons per week, 55 minutes in length, maximum 10 students per class
- 8 Flamenco dance lessons per week
- Cultural programme of visits to museums, places of interest
- Tapas tours
- Free Internet access
- Full-day excursions to Segovia, Toledo, Salamanca
Optional airport transfers from / to Madrid airport are available for an additional charge.
Why choose Apple Languages?
- 20 years' experience
- ALTO, ICEF, WYSTC, IALC
- High quality courses
- Transparent pricing
- Friendly support staff