Why not come and take a Spanish and Dance course in Spain’s dynamic capital? Situated within just a 5-minute walk from the University and Plaza de España, the school’s central location means that you will never run out of places to explore, people to meet or ways to put your Spanish skills into practice! Not only is the school bustling with international students from all walks of life, but also with Spanish students learning other foreign languages, giving you the perfect opportunity to interact with Spaniards outside of the classroom.
Our school is situated within a 2-storey building, and is composed of 40 sunny classrooms, a computer lab with free internet access and a well-equipped library and video library, with plenty of course materials readily-available.
Courses in Madrid (Plaza de Espana)
Spanish classes take place Monday to Friday (4 per day) in the morning (9:00 am – 1:00pm) or the afternoon (2:00pm – 6:00pm). Lessons are held in groups of no more than 10 students, with each lesson lasting approximately 55 minutes.
Course Duration1-4 weeks
AgeMinimum 16 years
LevelBoth Spanish and Flamenco/Salsa lessons are suitable for students of all levels, including complete beginners.
Flamenco or Salsa Lessons
If you take one of our Spanish + Dance courses, you will receive 8 Flamenco or Salsa lessons each week, which are held in the afternoons Monday - Friday. Lessons are taught by professional and experienced dance teachers in the main school building or in a nearby dance school.
- Host family, single or shared room (half-board or full-board options)
- Shared apartment, single or shared room
- Student Residence, single or shared room (bed and breakfast, half-board or full-board options)
- 20 group Spanish lessons per week (55 minutes in length, max. 10 students in each class)
- 8 Flamenco or Salsa lessons per week (55 minutes in length, max. 8 students per group)
- Walking tours
- Museum Visits
- Tour of the Santiago Bernabeu (Real Madrid’s football stadium)
- Weekend excursions (Toledo, Alcala de Henares, El Escorial, Warner Bros. Amusement Park, Segovia, Aranjuez, etc.)
How to get there
Optional transfers can be arranged from/to Madrid Airport/Train Station/Bus Station at an additional cost
Location of our school in Madrid (Plaza de Espana)
4.52 / 5
3.87 / 5
4.14 / 5