Take a Spanish and Flamenco course in the delightful coastal town of Benalmadena - a location which really does offer you the best of both worlds! With its peaceful, tranquil setting, this small town remains vibrant and rich in character, with a wide range of things to see and do.
Situated just 15 minutes from the beach on foot, our school in Benalmadena is equipped with 17 air-conditioned classrooms, a library, a computer room with free internet access and a cinema used for film screenings and seminars. You will also find a cafeteria on the school’s terrace, and various common areas where you can go to meet fellow students or brush up on your Spanish skills!
Courses in Benalmadena
Group Spanish lessons take place every morning on a Monday to Friday basis, usually from 9:00 am – 1:30 pm, with a 30-minute break. You will have 20 Spanish lessons per week, in small groups of no more than 10 students.
In these lessons, you will cover all main aspects of the Spanish language (speaking, listening, reading and writing) as well as building on other useful skills (creative writing, role-playing, etc). In addition, group Spanish lessons integrate a range of topics that allow students to become familiar with the Spanish culture and way of life and, what is more, all lessons are taught by fully-qualified native Spanish speakers!
Course Duration1-2 weeks
AgeMinimum 18 years
LevelBoth Spanish and Flamenco lessons are suitable for students of all levels, including complete beginners.
- Host family, single or shared room (bed and breakfast or half-board basis)
- Shared apartment, single or shared room (each apartment contains a communal living room, kitchen and bathroom).
- Private Studio apartments complete with outdoor swimming pool. Located approximately a 10-minute walk from the school, within easy reach of the town centre and the beach.
- 20 group Spanish lessons per week (55 minutes per lesson, max. 10 students in each class)
- 2 Private Flamenco lessons per week (1h30 per lesson)
- Free internet access at the school
- Social activities: parties, lectures, tutoring, sports, etc.
- Tapas Tours
- Evening visits to theatres, concerts and music venues
- Restaurant and Discotheque outings
- Sports activities: horse-riding, golf, sailing, wind-surfing, tennis, badminton, volleyball, beach volleyball
- Day trips to nearby cities (Seville, Cordoba, Granada, Ronda, Malaga, Marbella, Nerja, and more!)
How to get there
Optional airport transfers can be arranged from Malaga airport for an additional charge
Location of our school in Benalmadena
4.75 / 5
4.33 / 5
5 / 5