Spanish and Tango in Buenos Aires (Plaza de Mayo)
Take a Spanish and Tango course in Buenos Aires and enjoy the magical contrast of traditional architecture and modern innovation that Argentina’s wondrous capital has to offer! Located in one of the city’s liveliest, most centralized zones, your stay at our Plaza de Mayo school means that you will have all of Buenos Aires’ main attractions right at your fingertips. The school is situated within a completely refurbished, historical building, with its extensive up-to-date facilities making Spanish-learning more easy and enjoyable than ever before!
The building is comprised of 16 classrooms with in-room multimedia, a lounge and dining area, coffee and snack bar, and computers with Wi-Fi access.
Courses in Buenos Aires (Palermo)
The 20 Spanish lessons take place Monday – Friday from 9:00am to 12:50pm or 2:00pm – 5:50pm. Classes are taught in small groups (average of 6 students), allowing you to practice your Spanish skills confidently and comfortably in a relaxed environment, with specialised attention from your teacher. Lessons cover all main aspects of the Spanish language (speaking, listening, reading and writing), with a special focus upon utilising the language in realistic situations. All teachers are native Spanish-speakers, who are practised in teaching Spanish as a foreign language.
The Spanish & Tango course includes one group Tango lesson and one private Tango lesson per week, which take place late afternoon/early evening. Group lessons have a maximum of 25 students and each lesson lasts 1.5 hours. All instruction is given by highly trained and experienced dance teachers.
Course Duration1-4 weeks
AgeMinimum 16 years
LevelBoth Spanish and Tango lessons are suitable for students of all levels, from complete beginner to advanced!
- Host Family (single or shared room) on a half-board basis. Option to upgrade to a private bathroom at an additional cost
- Shared Apartment (single or shared room) with a local Argentine
- Student Residence (shared room). The residence contains 41 bedrooms spread across 6 floors, shared bathrooms and living spaces, as well as student common areas (computer lab with internet access, garden, terrace and living room). The residences are shared with both Argentine and other international students
- 20 Spanish lessons per week (50 minutes per lesson, max. 12 students per group)
- 1 Group Tango lesson per week (max. 25 students per group) and 1 Private Tango lesson per week (1.5 hours per lesson)
- 3 free activities per week
- Student benefit card
- Student orientation
- Monthly excursions (Mendoza, Iguazú Falls, Salta & Jujuy, Puerto Madryn)
- Photography workshop
- Football game
- Argentine cooking class
- Wine tasting
- Bike tour
- Graffiti Tour
- Group salsa class
How to get there
Optional airport transfers from/to Buenos Aires Airports (Ezeiza or Jorge Newbery) at an additional cost.
Location of our school in Buenos Aires (Palermo)
5.0 / 5
4.8 / 5
5.0 / 5
Prices for Buenos Aires (Palermo)
Choose your course below to view our prices in pounds sterling (GBP), US dollars (USD) or euros (EUR).