Situated right in the city centre, our school in Granada is the perfect base for exploring this beautiful, Andalucian city! You can appreciate Granada’s rich history and culture on foot in the daytime, and watch the streets come to life in the evening with Calle Elvira only a short walk away – an animated street bustling with bars and clubs. The school itself is located within a newly-renovated historical building, which is composed of 7 classrooms, a computer lab with free internet connection and a library with an extensive range of course materials readily available for students.
Courses in Granada
Spanish lessons take place between Monday and Friday (4 per day) normally between10:00am and 1:30pm. Each lesson is 45 minutes long and classes are taught in groups of no more than 8 students, in a fun and relaxed setting! Group courses cover all main aspects of the Spanish language, with a special emphasis on direct communication.
Course Duration1-4 weeks
AgeMinimum 16 years
LevelBoth Spanish and Flamenco lessons are suitable for students of all levels, from complete beginner to advanced. Students can begin their course on any Monday, regardless of their level!
Students take 8 Flamenco lessons each week (2 per day), which usually take place Monday - Thursday in the evenings from 5:30pm – 7:00pm. Each class equals 45 minutes, and there is a maximum of 5 students in each group.
- Host family, single or shared room (half-board or full-board options)
- Shared apartment, single or shared room. All apartments have fully equipped communal kitchens, living rooms, bathrooms and laundry facilities.
- 20 Group Spanish lessons per week (45 minutes per lesson, max. 8 students per group)
- 8 Flamenco lessons per week (45 minutes per lesson, max. 5 students per group)
- Unlimited internet access and use of the school’s computer lab
- Access to the school’s library (Spanish books, films and music)
- Guided visits (The Alhambra, Granada Cathedral, The Cartuja, The Royal Chapel, Sacromonte Abbey, etc.)
- Mountain biking
- Tapas bar and Flamenco evenings
- Weekend excursions (Seville, Cordoba, Malaga, The Alpujarras, Sierra Nevada, and many more!)
How to get there
Optional airport transfers can be arranged from / to Granada Airport or Malaga Airport at an additional cost.
Location of our school in Granada
4.69 / 5
4.33 / 5
4.75 / 5