& Dance Lessons
Brimming with Andalucian charm and character, the small town of Nerja is the ideal place to learn Spanish and Flamenco, a dance which has its origins in the region of Andalucia itself! As well as Flamenco lessons, our school in Nerja also offers the option to take Salsa lessons alongside your Spanish course. The school is situated within a typical, Andalucian house in the very centre of town, just a few minutes’ walk from the stunning, golden beaches and within easy reach of many shops, restaurants and bars.
The school has 14 classrooms (both indoor and outdoor), as well as a beautiful tropical garden, which acts as the perfect setting for Spanish lessons or simply soaking up the Spanish sun! You will also have a student lounge at your disposal, along with a bookshop, library and cafeteria.
Courses in Nerja
The Spanish lessons are held on a Monday to Friday basis in the mornings (4 per day), usually from 9:00am – 1:00pm. Instruction is given by graduates who are experienced in teaching Spanish as a foreign language.
Course Duration1-4 weeks
AgeMinimum 16 years
LevelThe Spanish language course and the Flamenco/Salsa lessons are suitable for students of all levels, including complete beginners!
Flamenco or Salsa Lessons
You will have 5 Flamenco or Salsa lessons each week, depending upon your choice.
Salsa lessons are organised in the afternoons, and are spread across 3 days between Monday and Friday (2 hours on 1 day and 1.5 hours on 2 days). These classes are held in a dance studio, in the school’s residence accommodation.
- Host family (single or shared room) on a half-board basis. Half-board includes breakfast and lunch.
- Shared Apartment (single room). Each apartment is equipped with private bedrooms and a shared kitchen, living room and bathroom. Bed linen and towels are provided.
- Student Residence (single or shared room). The residence is composed of a shared kitchen, common room, cafeteria, TV lounge, library, study room and cinema. The building also has a lift, air conditioning, outdoor terrace and swimming pool. Each bedroom in the student residence is equipped with an en-suite bathroom.
- 20 Spanish lessons per week (50 minutes per lesson, max. 10 students in each group)
- 5 Flamenco or Salsa lessons per week (max. 10 students in each group)
- Seminars on Spanish culture and civilization
- School parties
- Cookery classes and wine tasting
- Sports activities (volleyball, horse-riding, etc.)
- Three-day trip to Morocco
- Day trips to Granada, Seville, Malaga and Cordoba
How to get there
Optional transfers from/to Malaga airport are available at an additional cost.
Location of our school in Nerja
4.65 / 5
4 / 5
4.83 / 5