Learn to dance Merengue or Bachata in Santo Domingo
The Spanish and Dancing course takes place in Santo Domingo, the capital of the Dominican Republic. At night the city is filled with Merengue and Bachata rhythms. No other city in the Caribbean has a greater variety of restaurants and night life. The school is located in the university area giving students lots of opportunities to mix with local students.
Courses in Santo Domingo
Spanish lessons take place at the Spanish school. The Spanish course consists of 20 lessons each week, 4 per day Monday to Friday. Lessons are 45 minutes in length and take place in the mornings.
Afro-Caribbean dance lessons in Merengue, Bachata and Salsa take place each week and can be offered at any level! There are three 60 minute private dance lessons each week, usually from Monday through to Thursdays. Lessons take place in either within walking distance or short public transport from the Spanish school.
Course Duration1 week to 8 weeks
AgeMinimum age 18 years
LevelAll levels, every Monday, including complete beginners
- Host family, single or twin room, half-board
- Apart-hotel, private studio with bathroom, kitchen, TV and air conditioning (self catering)
- Hotel, single room, air conditioning, TV and swimming pool (breakfast included)
- 20 Spanish lessons per week (lessons: 45 minutes, max. 7 students per class)
- 3 private dance lessons per week (60 minutes per lesson) Monday-Thursday
- Airport transfer on arrival from nearest airport
- Museum and theatre visits
- cultural events
- hiking, tennis and excursions
How to get there
Optional airport transfers can be arranged from Herrera Airport and Las Americas Airport in Santo Domingo
Location of our school in Santo Domingo
4.5 / 5
4.4 / 5
4.6 / 5
Prices for Santo Domingo
Choose your course below to view our prices in pounds sterling (GBP), US dollars (USD) or euros (EUR).