& Dance Lessons
Why not come and learn Salsa in the Dominican Republic? Both our Santo Domingo and Sosúa language schools offer Spanish lessons combined with dance lessons at professional dance academies. In Santo Domingo, salsa lessons are taken in a group or privately, while in Sosúa, come and add a little finesse to your dancing technique by taking private lessons. Sosúa is full of dancing at night and is a great place to work on your Bachata, Merengue or Dominican Salsa moves!
Merengue or Bachata Lessons
A mixture of Merengue, Bachata and Dominican style Salsa private lessons can be combined with your Spanish lessons when you come to study in Sosua! There are two 60-minute private lessons each day from Monday-Thursday. Lessons take place in a professional dance academy, just 5 minutes walking distance away from the Spanish school. Dance lessons can be offered for any level!
- On-site studio accommodation
- On-site shared-apartment accommodation
- Hotels and private apartment accommodation available upon request
- 20 Spanish lessons per week (lessons: 45 minutes, max. 7 students per class) Monday-Friday
- 4 private dance lessons per week (60 minutes per lesson) Monday-Thursday
- Museum and theatre visits
- cultural events
- hiking, tennis and excursions
How to get there
Optional airport transfers can be arranged from Puerto Plata airport.
Location of our school in Sosua
4.53 / 5
4.21 / 5
4.82 / 5