Find a School
Spanish and Skiing in Granada
Not only is Granada without doubt one of Spain’s most beautiful cities, it is also just 30 minutes from the Sierra Nevada, the most southern ski station in Europe and Andalucia’s only ski resort! The Sierra Nevada Mountains are the highest mountains in mainland Spain, and have 61km of ski slopes with 45 pistes and 6 off-piste routes. The high elevation of the mountains makes skiing possible for longer durations of the year, with ski season sometimes starting late-November and ending early-May. Not to mention that on weekends, you can even ski at night! Granada provides the perfect base for combining a Spanish course with skiing or snowboarding, where you can hit the slopes in the bright sunshine whilst enjoying the magnificent views of the Mediterranean Sea.
Our school is located in the centre of Granada, with easy access to the Sierra Nevada mountains.
Skiing in Granada
If you would like to learn Spanish and maximise your time on the slopes then this could be the perfect course for you!
Our 2-week Spanish and Skiing course in Granada (Old Town) consists of:
• 1 week of Intensive Spanish (20 lessons)
• 1 week of skiing accompanied by a certified Spanish teacher (5 full day ski and lift passes and private transport to the ski resort). A personal Spanish ski instructor can also be hired for an additional charge
• Daily program of social and cultural activities
Alternatively, you can just take one of our Intensive or Super-Intensive Spanish courses and go skiing in the afternoons or at the weekend. Spanish lessons take place in the mornings in Granada allowing you to be enjoying the slopes by early afternoon!
The staff at our Granada school will be pleased to advise you about accommodation, ski hire and transport.
- Spanish host families with half-board (2 meals per day) or full-board (3 meals per day)
- Shared apartments (private bedrooms with shared living room, kitchen and bathroom facilities)
- Private studio apartments may also be available upon request
Our school in Granada (Old Town) offer a variety of social and cultural activities that are included in the price of the programme. Activities vary depending upon the week, but may include movie nights, welcome drinks, thematic evenings, wine-tasting, Salsa and Flamenco evenings, art exhibitions, and much more! There are also optional activities available at an extra cost, including weekend excursions (Córdoba, Seville, Cadiz, etc.)
How to get there
Optional transfers can be added to / from Granada or Malaga airport at an additional cost.
Location of our school in Granada
Prices for GranadaChoose your course below:
4.6 / 5
4.0 / 5
4.7 / 5