New School – Madrid
You would like to learn or improve your Spanish but perhaps you still have not made the final choice as to where to go in order to enrich your life, experience new things, make foreign friends and open new doors of opportunity?!
There are so many possibilities, so many tempting, enticing and enriching options, that it is hard to pick a place… Well, what about MADRID? On arrival in the capital of Spain, aside from the beauty of the city, its great monuments and the lush green parks, you will find a place wide open to culture and to creativity. You will meet Madrid’s welcoming, open and friendly people who are hard working and serious on the one side and relaxed and ready to party on the other.
There is no better balance in all of Spain. The city is bursting with energy, offering scenes in music, art, photography, theatre, dance and film in all forms of artistic impression, to suit the wildest range of tastes, as well as the best choice of leisure activities, restaurants, cafes, nightlife and shopping.
If you are still not convinced, here are 5 more reasons to choose our new Plaza de Espanya school in Madrid:
1. Located in the north of the city centre and in the university district, the school is easily linked to all other parts of the city and is situated just a short walk from one of the trendiest areas in Madrid today, Malasanya, for food, drink and after-class entertainment.
2. It is a large school, boasting up to 40 classrooms with WiFi access throughout the building and providing many course options and flexibility.
3. A multicultural, international environment: As well as Spanish language students, you will meet Spaniards who also come to the school to learn English, French and German!
4. Modern facilities: including computer room with 20 computers, fully equipped library with audiovisual material, garden providing lots of natural light into the school, common room for relaxing, reading room for studying, heating and air conditioning.
5. Extensive cultural programme filled with possibilities to help you to discover the city on all levels: guided walking city tours, visits to galleries and museums, cinema evenings, boat rides along the river, weekend excursions to Toledo, Segovia and Alacala de Henares.
What are you waiting for? Book your Spanish course in Madrid today!